Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Misc. Pictures Part 2


Aaron's First Basketball Season....Man, he's getting tall! 6' 1/2"



Can you tell what Timmy's into? Totally dressing up into one of his favorite characters :)

David gettting into (literally) the bag one of his gifts came in. He called this his "chill" hat :)
Yes, the other boys were with us yesterday morning.....I think I might have some pictures of them! If so, I will put them up in my next post. Needless to say, they aren't at the age where they ask to get their picture taken! I couldn't find my camera so Josh loaned me his...I need to get ahold of it and see what I ended up with. Love to you all! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas celebrating the Lord and His glorious blessings!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Hi, Loved the pictures. Will send you some of our Christmas pics if we get any.

Amy said...

It's fun seeing Timmy in so many heroic professions :)